Introducing the new standard in HIV point of care testing.
By quickly and accurately identifying HIV positive patients earlier, you can increase case finding and facilitate fast and appropriate linkage to care.
The 4th generation Alere™ HIV Combo test detects more acute infections compared to 2nd and 3rd generation tests. This helps close the window period and enables increased case finding at a time when individuals are highly infectious.
Alere HIV Combo provides accurate results in just 20 minutes and can be run using fingerstick whole blood, venipuncture whole blood or serum/plasma.
Product exclusively available for export to select markets.
- Detects more acute infections
- Helps increase case finding
- Facilitates fast linkage into appropriate care
- Robust to all known circulating subtypes
- Rapid, accurate result in just 20 minutes
- Easy to use – requires minimal training and no expensive lab equipment