Automaton with image processing software for rapid and quantitative detection of live Plasmodium species.
Effective treatment of emergencies
– Identification, parasitaemia, gametocytes and platelets provided
– Continuous sample loading (25 tests/h)
– Results of each 5 patients in 20 min
– Sensitivity 99.9% / Specificity 99.3%
– Species: P. falciparum, P. vivax, P. ovale, P. malariae,…
Simple and easy-to-exploit technique
– Ready-to-use reagents and rapid user training
– Automatic interpretation of the results
– Archiving and traceability
The CELLSCHECK automaton is the first platform for
* detection and identification Plasmodium species in human
* blood by the thick drop method.
* Based on a unique digital processing technology combined
* with a patented sample preparation technique, the
* CELLSCHECK platform enables the identification of Malaria in a reliable, fast, inexpensive and fully automated way.