- 5 DIFF + CRP on the same platform
- Micro-sampling on whole blood: 5 DIFF mode : 26μL / 5 DIFF +CRP: 35μL
- Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) – DHSS* Technology.
- Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents – MDSS** Technology.
- CRP:Latex Absorbance measurement at 660nm Wavelength with Hematocrit correction.
Ready and easy to use CRP reagent
- Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
- Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
- Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
- 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
- Basophils counted through specific channel
- High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY***) and Large Immature Cells (LIC***)
* DHSS : Double Hydrodynamic Sequential System
** MDSS : Multi-Distribution Sampling System
*** RUO parameters (Research Use Only)